Friday 5 February 2010

One follower?




Blimey! only 1 person following me, what a disgrace, its probably because I've not written anything for sooooo long, I just bought a zoom lens for my digital camera, I've not been taking any pics for a bit... but i am starting again soon!

Been keeping my head down, but as work isn't as hectic at the mo, i thought it would kick this shit off again!

so, Reviews of stuff i bought, people i hate, and pointing and laughing at those less fortunate... If you've read my old posts, you probably know what to expect, and as for the web comic, I've not even started that yet! nor do i think i will, so that ones closed due to lack of interest already!

In the mean time... here is every Under Construction Gif ever... just because

http://www.textfiles.com/underconstruction/

1 comment:

Hamhock said...

Two followers.