Saturday 12 July 2008

THis is whats getting on my tits this week

I saw something on tele that incensed me, probably more than it should have, what was it i hear you ask? well i have some sort of machine hooked up to my PC that means i can hear what you say... in your mind or something... It was this pikey troll guy.....


Marco Pierre Shite, Endorses knife crime (yesterday)

So why is this guy annoying me so much? Well aside from the cardinal sin of telling someone to MICROWAVE their bacons! can you IMAGINE such a travesty? Microwaved bacons! he was saying how beef, that he had eaten, didn't taste as nice as the pork probably he was going to cook, and why did this annoy me? I will show you!
Je Suis un cunté
Yeah! look at him, smoking like a twat, Do you have any idea what fags do to your taste buds? they rape them, and give them aids! its a fact that is... and before you smokers go "MER MER YOU'RE AN EX SMOKER YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING!!" Hold it RIGHT fucking THERE buddy!! Its just because i AM an ex smoker i know how different my tastes changed since giving up, everything tastes 2000% better, and I am NOT talking food advice from some wanna be french idiot who smokes fags and prefers pork to a beef joint! cunt!!

No comments: