Wednesday 9 July 2008

Welcome!

As you may or may not know, I used to write a blog, it was excellent. I had to delete it because of work issues, and I started writing for Mentski's blog, Well he fired me... I have no idea why! My posts were way better than his it was probably a competition thing. Anyway, that aside, I have decided to resurrect my blog in DIRECT COMPETITION to his, obviously mine will be much better, and far funnier than his, and he will be really jealous.

And also on my blog I will be doing a web comic, it will look nothing like this, it will be better - in colour and not with stick men, this has been a long time coming and oft nagged for - I am currently working on characters who are not so wholly routed in #digi in jokes that no one else will get them, as funny as the Bulmer web comic was, if you didn't know him, you'd not find it as funny as us, when i say us, i mean me.

No comments: