Saturday 19 April 2014

Favus Books of shite - Continued... Now it gets SERIOUS!

I started reading "5 people you meet in heaven" by Mitch Albom - but the file was corrupted, the book was all jumbled and unreadable, so it means that I have to skip, and go on to the next book - The thing that fills me with fear about this book is its 3 times the size of the last book i read, and it's a "Classic" - I have never read it, and I have no idea what it's about - but then I guess that's what this whole experiment is about... so what is the next book on the list I hear you say! Well I was going to go "Oh i read this" and skip it, but i have not... so without further ado... I give you!

E:\Old Laptop\Kindle ebook collection\Kindle\Alcott, Louisa May - Little Women.mobi

Hummmm something tells me that this book is not going to be fun! I assume its about midgets... I really hope its about midgets... 
Some women using an iPad 1 - I assume (Yesterday)
Anyway, loaded on to the kindle... here we gooooo!! wooo!! 




1 comment:

textile sourcing agent said...

The thing that fills me with fear about this book is its 3 times the size of the last book i read black salwar kameez men , black salwar ,